.

Friday, June 14, 2019

Practical Life Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Practical Life - Essay ExampleTeaching polite responses - children show respect and care to others by ripe manners they learn. By this tender age, the child should be saying, excuse me, please thank you frequent and this should be a reminder. For instance, if she received a gift in school, teach her to say, thank you. When a child needs something from you as a parent, e.g. a book, explain to her that that you would prefer buying her if she talks politely, please mum, would you buy me a book?, and you do not like if she demands or give orders.Avoiding overreacting - if your child abuses you by calling you butthead, try to keep your emotions and react politely. Usually, children who want to annoy and displace a reaction will tolerate any repulsiveness just to raise your anger. However, face them quietly but boldly and tell them, In this family we do not call each other such names. Thereafter, show them how to get what they need respectfully if you need my help, just ask politely, mum Please abet me, I have some homework and I cannot manage

No comments:

Post a Comment