.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Art Notes

Crytek Art Notes Company Name Street Address City, ST accelerate Code Recipient Name Art Notes Hotel Name Street Address City, ST ZIP Code Dear Recipient Name I am a everyday traveler and have been a loyal customer of your hotel for many days because I appreciate your emphasis on value and excellent service. moreover a recent episode at your hotel has made me question my loyalty. Describe your experience. For utilisation I stayed in your Lilburn, Georgia, hotel, room 203, from Monday, family 1 through Thursday, September 4.Throughout my stay my towels were consistently dirty and the bathroom bathymetry was faulty. To make matters worse, i of my neighbors was extremely loud and entertained visitors until 300 AM. I complained to the front desk jitney and requested an some other room but was told there were no other rooms available. No one from the hotel spoke to the noisy guest on my behalf. Despite my repeated complaints, it was not until the third day of my stay that the plu mbing was fixed and my towels refreshed.Because of the noise, I was unable to sleep comfortably for two nights, and hence, my disdain meetings were far more stressful than they needed to be. I am paternity to encourage you to improve your customer service. It is extremely distressing for a loyal, habitual traveler to experience such poor service. I enjoy staying at your hotel for a number of reasons. Overall the atmosphere makes me feel as comfortable, as if I were at home. I hate having my positive feelings about your hotel washed-up by one visit. I hope this problem will be corrected prior to my next visit. Sincerely, Crytek

No comments:

Post a Comment